We have wheelchair-friendly access, and dedicated toilet facilities at both St Bartholomew’s and Brookes.
Making our Practice more accessible for people with learning disabilities or autism.
St Bartholomew's Medical Centre offers an annual health check for patient's with a learning disability or autism.
To help you use our surgery, we promise to:
- Be friendly and welcome you
- Listen to you
- Talk to you
- Use words and pictures to help you understand
- Make our leaflets and information easy to read
- Give you enough time to say what you need
- Meet you at times which are good for you
Information coming soon