New Patient Registrations




Practice Area

You can see whether you live within our practice area by checking your postcode below:


Named GPs

NHSE has told us that every person registered at the practice must be allocated a named GP and must be told the name of that GP.

You will be informed of your 'Named GP' upon registering with the practice.

What if I want to change my named GP?

If one doctor has too many patients on their list, it will be harder for all of those people to see their normal doctor, so if at all possible, we encourage patients to stick with their allocated named GP, even if it means seeing a new GP, however if you would like to change your Named GP please contact us through the contact us section on the website to let us know with a small explanation as to why, if you do not want to explain the practice will respect your choice.

How to find out who your named GP is

You can find out in a variety of ways

  • Look on your Repeat Prescription slip if you have regular prescriptions
  • Looking on letters we have sent you
  • By contacting us on the website
  • Discussions face to face and by telephone
  • If you are registered for patient online access

Temporary Registration

If you are ill while away from home or if you are not registered with a doctor but need to see one you can receive emergency treatment from the local GP practice as a temporary patient.

You can be registered as a temporary patient for up to three months. This will allow you to be on the local practice list and still remain a patient of your permanent GP. After three months you will have to permanently register with that practice.

To register as a temporary patient simply contact the local practice. You cannot register as a temporary patient at a practice in the town or area where you are already registered.

Temporary Resident Registration Form (GMS3)