Our responsibility to you
- We will treat you with courtesy, respect and sensitivity
- We will endeavour to maintain the highest standards of medical practice at all times
- We will keep the consultation and your computer written records confidential
- We will provide you with same-day emergency care by a doctor or nurse
Your responsibility to us
- We ask that you treat doctors and staff with courtesy, respect and sensitivity
- We ask that you arrive on time for your appointment and telephone us if you are unable to come so that it can be offered to another patient
- We ask that you do not smoke or use mobile phones in the building
- We ask that you do not bring drugs, alcohol or dogs, except guide dogs, into the building
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.